[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
RTP Discussions • View topic - evolution vs creation

evolution vs creation

(other, of course, than by clicking on a link!) Here we begin to explore The Second Question

evolution vs creation

Postby Mind Unraveled » Fri May 26, 2006 8:15 am

has anyone got onto a video search like yahoo or google and search evoluion? has anyone gone on any type of search on evolution?

I find it amazing how many off the search results are of very confused people saying that evolution isn't realy and that there is not evidence for it. Then there is many others that say evolution is a religion? WTF. One guy says mutations can't create a positive change because mutations are harmful. WTF. Mutations aren't always harmful. I've seen so many videos like this that I find it hard to write this without screaming.

the mutation idiot

the second link start with the idea that living things are "too complex" to be a product of "chance". I smell huge piles of bullshit. Does this prove to anyone that these anti-evolution nuts are just plain uninformed. Who said evolution is chance? Evolution is the opposite of chance.

There's a quote in there that states, in so many words, that the chance that people come form evolution is like a airplain coming froma tornado in a junk yark. All I'm thinking about while I'm hearing this is, SOO WHAT? I too believe that the chance of intelegent life coming about like mankind is small but its not like the world is 3 days old and we evolved from rice crispy treats. Is this just my opinion or does this quote actually explain why we're the only creature on this planet that can comprehend ideas like this?

then they list of charcteristics and say that birds can't evoluve from reptiles because reptiles don't have feathers.

I have to say a reptile with a half developed wing doesn't sound very successful. What would make a having feathers a good characteristic?

They also say that birds are warm blooded and reptiles are cold, but evidence shows that dinosaurs could have possible been warm blooded. They determined this because the boes have many holes in them for blood vessals.

[url]
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... =evolution[/url]

another moron LONG
crap is being thrown right from the start

watching....
i smell something repul.. wait!.....wait!.....yeah it's bullshit! I knew it!
so natural selection only gets ride of weak and sick animals.

ok. aquire traits can't be passed on but mutation in genes CAN. Just becuase some people were wrong about SOME things doesn't mean that they were wrong about EVERYTHING. Yes some ideas about evolution have changed. Funny how some things change when new information is discovered.

i don't know what to say about that one.
uuuuu......GRRRR atheist are evil. GRRRRR
also again with the "chance" thing or as he says "chonce"
this one also gives feeling that all of these were made by the same people (note same footage.)

cool vid nice tunes okish visuals

i got to sleep expect more soon......
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? -epicurus
Mind Unraveled

Postby HarryStottle » Fri May 26, 2006 10:33 am

I get into a discussion of the psychology (what I call a "Social Psychosis?") of the Creationist mindset in the context of a sincere search for the mentality driving the likes of Rumsfeld and Cheney - who are the puppetmasters supported by the Religious Right. There is, in my view, a deep connection between the ignorance of science represented by the Creationists and the hostility to science represented by the Neocons.
HarryStottle
Site Admin

Postby Mind Unraveled » Fri May 26, 2006 6:49 pm

There is one thing I'd like to say before I post more videos. Scientist claim to know nothing, find facts, and then come up with theories about how things work or have come about. On the other hand, "creationist scientist" claim to know the truth and the pick out facts that support that. I think it's clear to see that they are working backwards.

Also, if you don't watch all of these watch the last one I posted. It is a debate that sadly doesn't contain a single scientist, but is still very interseting. It is one of the longer ones.

ok trying to post more funny videos

to tell you the truth I didn't watch all of this, but I'd like to point out that the first guy stated that the bible is the word of god and should always be considered the truth and should be followed......so how many people think he stones his children when they don't obey him?

LOL
yeah i heard darwin's boyfriend is satan and they go around beating up old blind nuns. I don't think people realize that science changes.

why? why not?
I find it sad to see how much the guy singer is left out. I know they have songs with him being the main voice, but for some reason they don't become singles. hmm
WTF I don't here violins :x

they all sound the same
didn't know God was a "bird whisperer"

brainwashing for children

good debate
one reasonably smart guy and one wacko
FSM at 57min 30sec
ok, maybe not a wacko but misguided
104min is funny after the guy's speech the moderator says, "is that actually being taught?" HAHAHAHA
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? -epicurus
Mind Unraveled

Postby Jesus 2.3 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:02 am

I'm back with a new name, but you may not have known me before.
I have many names, Daniel is one of them.
Daniel was a prophet, this one's a mastermind.
In virtual reality i'm Jesus 2.3 - but i am no god!
i'm just an asswhole who knows it all.
Jesus 2.3

Return to Chapter 5 - How Did We Get Here?