[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
RTP Discussions • View topic - simply more anti-Christ propaganda

simply more anti-Christ propaganda

Discussion of the article "Conversation With God"

simply more anti-Christ propaganda

Postby madhatter14 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:08 am

Jesus Christ was, is, and forever will be, God.
madhatter14

Postby StevenAndWes » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:41 am

StevenAndWes

Postby madhatter14 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:59 am

madhatter14

Postby StevenAndWes » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:26 pm

StevenAndWes

Postby madhatter14 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:58 pm

madhatter14

Postby StevenAndWes » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:47 pm

StevenAndWes

Postby madhatter14 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:22 am

madhatter14

Postby StevenAndWes » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:46 am

StevenAndWes

Postby seano » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:29 am

I hope i'm not too late with this post, and i HOPE madhatter gets a chance to reply.

I was never christian, but i did believe in god, BEFORE i found this website.

I call myself athiest now--even though a more fitting word would be agnostic...or ignostic being the best. wikipedia.

Anyway, nothing bothers me about madhatter's belief in something he has no concrete evidence to be true. we dont have concrete evidence of anything being true.

however, what DOES bother me, is that you-madhatter-feel that its so WRONG to post this article (which he DOES NOT state to be true..and even STATES that it's fiction in several places on the site and forums). What is the difference between the bible and this article?

both were created by man.

you would say, 'well, god was involved in the creation of the bible'

and how do you know that? why would you believe that?

what if god was actually involved in THIS article?

well, the bible has been believed and written over a thousand years.

does the length it's been believed true make it anymore valid? when you actually analyze the roots of certain things,(and realize they have none) how is the bible any more valid than this article?

i guess that's my only question to you..if you're still around
seano

Postby madhatter14 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:33 pm

madhatter14

hi seano

Postby madhatter14 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:36 pm

thank you for replying. :)
<i>
both were created by man.</i>

the bible was created by many men and women. there are books written by and also books written about women. heroic women such as Ruth. it is not to be read literally in many of the books. most of the stories were written down by what was simply word of mouth folk tales passed around a fire.. the bible is about early man's journey towards discovering who God is, and what our relationship with Him is. i am not a fundamentalist Christian though they may believe what they wish.

i do not say this person cannot post their story, and i do not see where it says it is fiction. it starts off very the same as the dav vinici hoax does. claims to be fact. does the bible say anywhere that it is fact? no where does it! the only fact is that is claimed is when Jesus Christ says "I am the way, the Truth, and the Light"

Jesus is not a book. We need the book, Jesus does not. the book guides us to realizing who God is, whatever we will call Him.

the Bible is special in that Jesus Christ is where we learn our part in His plan, His reason for creating us. it is a book of history, of judaic law, of what some people have experienced with God, but mainly it is all about discovering Jesus Christ, and living as He says to: love others as you love yourselves, and love God with every part of your being.

God does exist. the simple fact that you stopped believing in God proves that this site is part of the anti-Christ agenda.

<i>
you would say, 'well, god was involved in the creation of the bible'

and how do you know that? why would you believe that?

God is involved in everything. that's how i know.

what if god was actually involved in THIS article?</i>

He is, He is showing us how to see what the anti-Chrsit wants us to think. the anti-Christ wants us to not believe in God. why do you think that is? who is hell made for? only the evil one, his angels-demons, and his anti-Christ. it isn't for us. the evil one does want to take as many down as possible.

truly think about possibly spending an eternity there with them after all the harm they do to us. if you don't believe in evil, you haven't experienced it. you won't know how it works, or how it is real- and for that you are blessed.
<i>
well, the bible has been believed and written over a thousand years.
does the length it's been believed true make it anymore valid?
</i>

time is not an issue for me. i don't care whether it is night or day. i don't care if the bible was put together yesterday or even 5000 years ago- pay attention to what things say, be in the moment. know who -you- are. you won't find any truth through words, but through your own experiences. if you haven't experienced God then you should soften your heart. ignore other people's opinions, sit and think about your life.

<i>when you actually analyze the roots of certain things,(and realize they have none) how is the bible any more valid than this article? </i>

the roots of the bible go very deep- right into our soul. time is no matter. this -one- man's article, or website, has destroyed your faith?

who are you to you? are you your name? your age? your sex? your job?
remember who you are, and you will know God is your Father.

God bless.
madhatter14

Postby StevenAndWes » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:37 am

StevenAndWes

Postby seano » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:57 am

seano

Postby madhatter14 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:03 am

madhatter14

what i c

Postby intelegant » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:08 am

intelegant

Next

Return to Conversation with God