[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
RTP Discussions • View topic - I Love Marijuana

I Love Marijuana

Desperately needs to be replaced by Democracy.

I Love Marijuana

Postby TheManOfOneBook » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:30 am

It does not say "I smoke marijuana".
So please assume what you like, but I am answering no questions whether I smoke or not. 8)
Oh and Harry, if you can, it would be awesome to have an emoticon that has a Stoned Smiley.
That would be hilarious.
This is my first actual post on this site, so please be gentle.

I would enjoy a conversation about the law, marijuana, and all the benefits, etc etc, as much as the next person but that is currently not what I need to do.
What I need to do is inform you about this:
http://highdeas.com/hd/A_Story_About_The_Truth

If you have read the story
http://www.fullmoon.nu/book/ALLSWELL/all01-1.htm
that is exactly what that is.

The Truth.
Collected, published, and FREE.
Because that's the way it's supposed to be.

Please, share it, to any One and every One.

Legalize the herb!
Please?
Science and marijuana go hand in hand; science allows the user to obtain the most benefits out of marijuana. Marijuana allows the user to obtain the most benefits out of science.
TheManOfOneBook

Postby HarryStottle » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:49 am

well you won't find any opposition to the proposition (legalise the herb) here.

Intriguing link to "The Truth". Nice to see something inspired by "All's Well" though clearly the main inspiration was some bloody good weed. I'll have some of that please...
HarryStottle
Site Admin

Return to Chapter 12 - The Rule of Law