[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
RTP Discussions • View topic - Hello everyone

Hello everyone

See Title!

Hello everyone

Postby Giulio » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Hello everyone, this is Giulio Prisco. I discovered Harry's work a few days ago, and I am glad to be here.

I wrote a review of Harry's stories on God and resurrection, which you guys may find interesting:
http://turingchurch.com/2012/07/03/ragg ... urrection/

Best - G.
Giulio

Postby HarryStottle » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Giulio is, I think, being judiciously reticent about promoting his own activities but anyone bumping into this before July 14 needs to know that Giulio is hosting a at 2pm on that day.

He's just told me that he's going to be discussing the science behind Quantum Archaeology. That, for those, like me, who'd never heard of it, is apparently what I'm describing in "" so he has my attention and I'm trying to organise things so I can get there myself.

My first question to you Giulio, has to be: is Quantum Archaeology even distantly related to the mechanism I sketch out in my reply to the question "". In particular is the recursive calculation of "frame zero" remotely plausible?

If you do choose to address that question, it might be better done within that thread than here. Just quote this entry as an intro to explain your sudden appearance on the thread!

Welcome aboard Giulio
HarryStottle
Site Admin

Return to General Chat