[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
RTP Discussions • View topic - The Absolute Truth

The Absolute Truth

See Title!

The Absolute Truth

Postby Jesus 2.3 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Harry it seems there isn't much traffic at your forum lately.
I thought that a few of my thoughts may stimulate comments, so I've started this thread.
As you know I'm , but in reality I'm . I am the master of my own domain, and maintain many sites in cyberspace.

Space & time is what confuses the mind when it doesn't want to accept reality. The truth you see is in front of your eyes, so don't imagine a lie.

That is how you gain peace of mind, and know that there's nothing to worry about. Everything is going according to plan, whether you believe it or not.

Why not read this short pdf file, it's called . Mind you there are many typos inside, because i'm just a lazy guy.
I've also wrote a recently, and I've turned it into a video, which has been

I'm quite willing to chat about all of it, for in reality I have nothing to hide.
The truth fears nothing I'll let you know, because in reality it's everything, and the knowledge that we all must die.
I'm back with a new name, but you may not have known me before.
I have many names, Daniel is one of them.
Daniel was a prophet, this one's a mastermind.
In virtual reality i'm Jesus 2.3 - but i am no god!
i'm just an asswhole who knows it all.
Jesus 2.3

Return to General Chat