[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
RTP Discussions • View topic - RTP posting problems

RTP posting problems

Ask Questions about the site not related to any specific page or existing forum

RTP posting problems

Postby Metaltiger » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:49 pm

Discuss posting problems here.
Metaltiger

Thread post that didn't work

Postby Metaltiger » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:51 pm

Under

"General Chat"
I attempted to start a new thread
"Moral Maze/The Big Questions"

My thread contained (3) web addresses and I highlighted each one of the links and selected the icon "URL" from the menu to add the html for each, one at the time.

I did use "preview" icon once and noticed a word that I chose to change in the body of my topic. After changing the word preview didn't seem to work. I decided that since my editing was minimal, I would bypass "preview" and selected "submit".

There seems to be something wrong with the body of my thread and it cannot be viewed.

(This is, of course, to the best of my memory of the matter.)

Moral of the story - Always use "preview" and do not select "submit" till everything looks right.
I am further of opinion that it would be better for us to have [no laws] at all than to have them in so prodigious numbers as we have.
--Michel Eyquem, seigneur de Montaigne. (1533–1592)
Metaltiger

Return to Queries