[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
RTP Discussions • View topic - POLITICAL SPAM (Israeli Petition - Bomb Iran)

POLITICAL SPAM (Israeli Petition - Bomb Iran)

Explores the issues of Fundamentalism and how Neocon Philosophy has produced the mess we're in today

POLITICAL SPAM (Israeli Petition - Bomb Iran)

Postby Sheila_Israel » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:04 pm

Sheila_Israel

Re: Petition to destroy the Iranian nuclear facilities

Postby HarryStottle » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:51 pm

I realise that, like many other Israelis, you have been recruited to conduct your own little corner of the propaganda war, so you're just doing your job. Nevertheless, I expected a little more sophistication in the approach. This sort of thing makes me ashamed to admit my Jewish origins.

If, for example, you are going to post to a discussion board, it's good tactics to make it - at least - look like you have read what we are supposed to be discussing. Clearly you and your masters haven't read the chapter this section is dedicated to or you wouldn't attempt to peddle such blatant and naive political spam here.

I usually remove commercial spam the moment I spot it, but I think I'll leave this one here as an example, should any of my readers need it, of the pathetic attempts at social mind control the Israeli regime is prepared to indulge in.

The insult to our intelligence is the most offensive and counter-productive aspect of this childish behaviour. In case the author of this spam bothers to return and read this, Chapter 10 is about the failure of conflict management. Suggestions of bombing neighbours in pursuit of conflict management suggests a certain failure to grasp the message.
HarryStottle
Site Admin

Postby Zohmizfut » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:43 pm

Sick.
Zohmizfut

Return to Chapter 10 - War - The failure of Conflict Management - Part 1